Wednesday 3 September 2014

Best 7 weight loss myths disproved


http://she68.blogspot.com/2014/09/best-7-weight-loss-myths-disproved.html
Having been overweight, Jenn Lopetrone Theresa (pictured) sympathizes with women who feel the only way to be good enough is slavishly following requirements - formulas - often extreme and punitive.
"Our industry has gone too far in the wrong direction, but now it's time to re-teach and redefine what makes women healthy and fit, and it comes down to how we feel / perform and how our balanced and happy mind is, "she says.

We talked to Lopetrone for a crash course in maintaining balance and body. Here are 7 myths diet she rebutted:
1. have to stop drinking
You do not have to give up wine or your favorite cocktail in order to meet its objectives, but it is necessary to note that alcohol should be consumed in moderation as well as other goodies. If alcohol is not consumed in moderation, you will run up large unnecessary calories and end up craving munchies. With having more drinks than you need you risk overeating, accumulating more calories, and not feel better the next day, which will more than likely lead excusing the gym.
The same goes for sweets. I have the great pleasure of mindfulness and eating chocolate cake. I do not eat every day, but there is no reason why you can not have a lot on the weekend if you have been consistent with eating clean and active throughout the week. The key is to plan what you want and what you try to eat the treat days. If another comes temptation is easier to go down because you already have a plan when you enjoy your dessert. Also, I think it's important to eat treats like this mindfulness and really be present with what you are eating so you can fully enjoy and feel satisfied.
2. You have to give up dairy products
I'm Italian and, of course, I love cheese. I always thought I had to give up cheese, to make physical changes but this is not the case. It is true that you have to be aware of what kind of cheese you eat and how much. But if you choose a light cheese as babybel Light can work part of each day. In fact, you can even have your own grilled cheese sandwich if you want to clean! Like everything else that you can still eat the richest cheese occasionally and in moderation.
Here is my recipe: Heat the pan over medium heat, brush coconut oil on the outside of two slices of sprouted grain bread, place a slice of bread in the pan (oil side down), add a slice of cheese Light babybel grated or sliced ​​in the slice, and place the other slice of bread on top with the oil side out. For an extra touch you can add hot sauce inside the cheese and avocado, or sliced​​.
3.You can not have coffee
I often read in magazines that people trying to lose weight should cut coffee. I do not quite understand why, but what I realized over time is that we need to cut the coffee; that is the cream and sugar added to it to be cut. I need one or two cups of coffee every day. I used to take my coffee with cream and sugar and finally switched to skim milk and sweeteners, but now I am proud to say that I've trained myself to drink my coffee black. I've adapted to the taste and actually prefer it now. I religiously drink a cup of coffee or espresso before I hit the gym every morning.
4. All fats are equal
During years of my life I have stayed away from eating fats, even healthy fats! I believe that all fats are equal and that is certainly not the case. I walked away from essential healthy fats from nuts, avocados, seeds and oils. Our body needs healthy fats to function, lose fat, and improve your mood. I am proud to admit that eating peanut butter makes me a happier person.
5. equals Eating less weight loss
Before understanding the relationship of the body with less eating food I thought I would lose weight. I did not pay attention to what I was eating, but I thought if the portion was smaller than it would be for my benefit. WRONG!
For example, I vividly remember working at my job at the mall early college and instead of getting a turkey sandwich on vacation, I opted for something that was smaller in size, a white bagel with cheddar cheese and processed milk chocolate. If you eat clean you will notice that you can eat larger portions of healthy food instead of junk food. In the end, not worth it to fuel your body with garbage because that's how your body is going to work.
6. Controlling your weight keeps you on the road.
After learning how to adjust my diet for health and fitness magazines, I thought it was time to focus on eating food for my health, not weight loss. I decided to stop letting the scale dictate what I'm worth and left for a month. To my surprise I dropped 2.5 kg in a month only eating healthy. I did not give permission to scale to make me feel insecure or stressed because of some silly number.
If you are going on a journey of transformation, then I think it is important to take pictures of yourself, measure your body, and see how your clothes fit. You need some types of evaluations during your trip as "proof" because sometimes our minds play tricks on us and we do not realize how far we've come. Even now, in the days when I do not feel like I've progressed enough, I force myself to look at old photos of mine to see how much my perseverance and dedication has paid off.
You should be proud of each step you take, no matter how small. Sometimes, you take five steps forward and 3 steps back and that's fine because it's part of your journey and learning process. If you want your change becomes permanent, then you always have to make mistakes and learn from them. You're human, not perfect, and I am what I am today because of the lessons from my mistakes have taught me.
7. exercise has to hurt
I knew that to become healthy and fit you would have to find a physical activity that I enjoyed. I did not know what it was because I did not like all forms of exercise, but I knew I could not be the only person in the world who did not like to exercise. So I started to try any and all classes at my gym and out of my gym. I tried, Pilates, spinning, yoga, running, walking, cardio machines, circuit training, weight lifting, step classes, aerobics, and finally found CrossFit. For the first time I found an activity that motivated me, which made the time fly, and mentally and physically challenged me in a funny way. I made a commitment to myself to attend this class three days a week and I even signed up for one on one training once a week. I did this for about a year before I realized that my body had made drastic changes.
My pant size went down, I started to see triceps, and the early stages of abs. Some of my friends asked me if I had lost 15 to 20 LBS but they did and I told them this, but nobody believes me. What was revealing about this experience was the fact that I dropped pant sizes, I looked 7.5 to 10 kg lighter but in fact had only lost 2.5 kg. That's when I learned that my body fat percentage was significantly reduced during the year and when it really hit me that the number on the scale is not as important as how your clothes feel and what you feel in your own skin. My advice is to find an activity that leaves you feeling good after each session. I can not promise that you will love this activity the first or second time, but you do need to give your best and try to get a handful of times before you can fully decide. Know that being active is a crucial part of his physical improvements, but more importantly their ment transformation