Monday 25 August 2014

Bobbi Lyn – Model Latest Photos Leaked

About Bobbi Lyn – Model
This is the Official Page for Bobbi Lyn - Model. Located in Syracuse, NY. PM for booking.
Biography

I started modeling right out of college in 2006 when I was asked to be in the University at Buffalo's Girls Bikini Calendar. I modeled for about two years when I took a break to get married and have my daughter. I have been modeling again since March 2013. I have worked with over 20 different photographers.
I walked a runway show for Alley Ascot Fashion in September 2013
I was Miss June in the 2014 Studio 160 2014 Calendar.
I was the host for Inner Circle's Ultimate Muay Thai Challenge in 2013/2014
I am Playboy's Miss Social Miss May 2014
I was featured in Surreal Beauty Magazine in June 2014.
Fun facts about me:
I collect ducks... I have two duck tattoos on my hips
I have a Lily flower tattoo on my wrist for my daughter
I am very little and petite (smaller than I look in photos)
I am a wiggle worm, I have a very hard time sitting still
I am also a lot older than I look (Ah!)
I love Apple and Apple products =P